Lovells and CC win lead roles on €487m retail securitisation deal
Lovells and Clifford Chance (CC) have taken lead roles on a rare retail securitisation deal in Europe - advising on a €487.6m (£304m) deal by FCE Bank in Germany. The deal, which marks a return to the public securitisation market for car financing provider FCE, saw the bank sell loan receivables to a Dutch special purpose vehicle, which then issued notes - some of which were purchased by FCE, with the bulk listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. The loans primarily related to the Ford Motor Company's Ford and Mazda brands.
London firms advise Germany’s FCE Bank in rare European deal
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651