Links and Freshfields dominate Euro M&A but activity hits six-year low
Linklaters and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer have dominated the battered European M&A markets over the first three quarters of 2009. Research from Mergermarket exclusively provided to Legal Week shows Freshfields topping the European rankings by value after working on 105 deals worth $127.9bn (£80bn). Linklaters tops the volume rankings and comes second by value, with roles on 116 deals worth $111.4bn (£70bn) in Europe.
Mergermarket Q3 M&A stats show global deal volume falling to lowest level since 2003
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651