KPMG immigration duo opt against Camerons move to join Penningtons
Half of the four-member KPMG immigration team which had agreed to join CMS Cameron McKenna has instead opted for a move to Penningtons Solicitors. Last month KPMG announced plans to withdraw from the business immigration market and transfer its practice to Camerons. However, team senior manager Rika Tanaka-Blease and manager Penny Salmon will now join Penningtons. Camerons' business immigration team, which is headed by City partner and immigration specialist Caron Pope, will have 23 fee earners following the transfer of the remaining two practitioners in the team.
Half of the four-member KPMG immigration team which had agreed to join CMS Cameron McKenna has instead opted for a move to Penningtons Solicitors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651