Banker who joined Linklaters in April returns to UBS
A banker who quit UBS earlier this year citing bonus politics to join the New York arm of Linklaters has rejoined the Swiss financial institution, writes the New York Law Journal. Lewis Steinberg, a former Cravath Swaine & Moore tax partner, returned to UBS last week as global head of strategic solutions - the same position he held before signing on with Linklaters in April as co-head of the firm's US practice and head of its US tax practice.
A banker who quit UBS earlier this year, citing bonus politics, to join the New York arm of Linklaters has rejoined the Swiss financial institution, writes the New York Law Journal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651