Swedish firm brings in former Sony Ericsson GC
Swedish firm Magnusson has hired former Sony Ericsson general counsel Per Hendar as part of an expansion drive that has also seen the firm form an alliance in Belarus. Hendar, who has joined Magnusson from Swedish rival Wistrand, will head the firm's new Gothenburg base, launched last week (1 October). Before joining Wistrand as a partner, Hendar was general counsel and corporate vice president of Sony Ericsson between 2001 and 2005.
Swedish firm Magnusson has hired former Sony Ericsson general counsel Per Hendar as part of an expansion drive that has also seen the firm form an alliance in Belarus.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651