Morgan Lewis names new London chief as firm targets City growth
Morgan Lewis has appointed Charles Lubar as head of its London office, replacing Bob Goldspink, who is set to retire at the end of this month. Lubar, who was part of the team that founded the firm's London office and managed it until the mid-1990s, will take up the role on 1 October. He has been a partner at Morgan Lewis for almost 30 years and also heads up the firm's London tax practice.
Morgan Lewis has appointed Charles Lubar as head of its London office, replacing Bob Goldspink, who is set to retire at the end of this month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651