SJ Berwin and Simpson Thacher lead on British Land's Broadgate sell-off
SJ Berwin and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett have picked up lead roles as British Land prepares to sell half of London's Broadgate Circle to US private equity house Blackstone Group. City firm SJ Berwin is representing longstanding client British Land on the deal, which will see the two companies form a 50:50 joint venture, through which two Blackstone real estate funds will buy the stake in Broadgate, which is valued at £2.13bn.
SJ Berwin and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett have picked up lead roles as British Land prepares to sell half of London’s Broadgate Circle to US private equity house Blackstone Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651