CC advises Vivendi on $2.9bn Brazil bid
Clifford Chance (CC) is advising French media conglomerate Vivendi on its surprise offer to buy Brazilian telecom company GVT Holding for $2.9bn (£1.76bn), writes The AmLaw Daily. Vivendi, which owns Universal Music Group and the video game company Activision Blizzard, plans to finance the deal with existing credit facilities it set aside for acquisitions, according to Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal. Marcus Billam is leading the CC team from the firm's Paris office.
Clifford Chance (CC) is advising French media conglomerate Vivendi on its surprise offer to buy Brazilian telecom company GVT Holding for $2.9bn (£1.76bn), writes The AmLaw Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651