Herbert Smith wins role alongside Davis Polk on $3bn pharma M&A deal
Herbert Smith has picked up a role advising drug company Warner Chilcott on the UK aspects of its $3.1bn (£1.8bn) acquisition of the pharmaceutical business of Procter & Gamble (P&G). The City firm advised regular client Warner Chilcott alongside Davis Polk & Wardwell, with the deal approved earlier this week (24 August).
Herbert Smith has picked up a role advising drug company Warner Chilcott on the UK aspects of its $3.1bn (£1.8bn) acquisition of the pharmaceutical business of Procter & Gamble (P&G).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651