Linklaters faces post-redundancy dispute with former employee
Linklaters has confirmed that it is in discussions with a former employee relating to the redundancy programme it carried out earlier this year. Referring to reports on RollonFriday that the firm was facing legal action from at least one former staff member, Linklaters confirmed that it is in discussions with one ex-employee as a result of their redundancy. However, the firm would not be drawn on the details.
Linklaters has confirmed that it is in discussions with a former employee relating to the redundancy programme it carried out earlier this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651