Greenberg's new London office makes first lateral hire
Greenberg Traurig Maher (GTM) has made its first lateral partner hire since it launched in London earlier this summer, with the appointment of former White & Case partner Tim Jeveons. Jeveons, who resigned from the White & Case partnership in July, will launch a capital markets practice for GTM in London.
Greenberg Traurig Maher (GTM) has made its first lateral partner hire since it launched in London earlier this summer, with the appointment of former White & Case partner Tim Jeveons.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651