Trowers builds up City real estate with Olswang recruit
Allen joined the top 40 firm’s real estate group in London earlier this month (1 June) after four years at Olswang, including two as a partner. Before Olswang, he spent four years at Clifford Chance and five years at Norton Rose. Allen, who advises on property development, investment transactions, joint ventures and lettings, most recently advised REIT Asset Management on its £635m portfolio acquisition from the administrators of the Dawnay Day Group.
Trowers & Hamlins has recruited real estate partner Julien Allen from City rival Olswang.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651