Lovells former Europe chief Seisler quits firm
Lovells' former continental Europe chief Harald Seisler has left the firm, five months after losing the race to become firmwide managing partner. Seisler was beaten to the firmwide managing partner role last year when David Harris was voted in for a second term at the firm's helm. He left Lovells' partnership last month (30 April). Seisler stepped down from his role as continental Europe managing partner immediately after the election loss last November, and his term on the firm's international executive came to an end at the end of January. He has since remained part of the commercial litigation practice in Frankfurt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651