NCTM ties up merger with real estate boutique
NCTM has secured its second merger in a week with the acquisition of Italian real estate boutique DS&P, in an agreement reached today (12 May). DS&P's managing partner Riccardo Delli Santi will join NCTM as a partner, as will Valentina Delli Santi. An additional 25 fee earners will also come on board when the tie-up goes live on 1 June.Riccardo Delli Santi, a high-profile name in Italian real estate and public law advice, will take over as head of real estate at NCTM from Luigi Croce, as the firm aims to boost its capabilities in the practice area. Valentina Delli Santi will head the due diligence team in the real estate practice group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651