Hammonds brings in new management for international arms
Hammonds has overhauled the management of three of its international offices, with Spain, Germany and Paris all gaining new local heads. In Spain, property partner Rafael Alonso succeeds Francisco Guijarro as local leader. Guijarro, who has been with Hammonds since it opened in Spain in 2003, is retiring from the partnership but will remain with the firm as a consultant. Also in Spain the top 25 UK firm has promoted office and human resources manager Sonia Zunzunegui to the newly-created position of chief operating officer (COO).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651