Barlows recruits DLA duo for Manchester launch
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert is set to launch its third office in the UK, with the firm planning an opening in Manchester. Barlows will open the Manchester base with the hire of DLA Piper personal injury duo Rob Muttock and Mark Hemsted. The pair are still in the process of finalising their departure terms from DLA Piper but are expected to join Barlows no later than August, with the office set to focus primarily on the insurance market.The office launch, which adds to existing UK bases in London and Oxford, comes after Barlows recently overhauled its insurance and reinsurance practices - merging the two together. The overhaul took place earlier this year, with London insurance partner Jason Bright appointed to lead the combined team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651