Simmons cuts China associates after partner recall
Simmons & Simmons is bringing back three senior corporate partners from China to London, making several local associate redundancies as a result. China corporate head Damon Le Maitre-George and corporate partner Charles Mayo will relocate from Hong Kong to London over the coming months, while Jane Newman will move back to the City from Shanghai. The upcoming departures led the firm to lay off three corporate associates in Hong Kong last month from its total of 18 across the two China bases.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651