Cadwalader in driving seat for US auto restructuring work
A trio of US firms have won contracts worth up to $25.8m (£17.6m) to advise on auto industry restructurings, reports The Am Law Daily. The US Treasury Department has awarded contracts, which each carry a ceiling value of $8.59m (£5.87m), to Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft, Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal and Haynes and Boone, which will see them provide advice on debtor-in-possession financing for troubled manufactures and suppliers.Cadwalader restructuring partner John Rapisardi is the lead lawyer on the Wall Street firm's Treasury engagement.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651