Faegre boosts London arm with Crowell & Moring double partner hire
Faegre & Benson has bolstered its London corporate practice with the hire of two partners and a special counsel from Crowell & Moring. Paul Finlan, who previously headed Crowell's London office, and fellow partner Gary Laitner joined the firm as partners last month (23 March) with their colleague Linda Crow joining as special counsel.Finlan and Laitner had been at Crowell since 2005 when they were brought in to kick-start the practice from Pinsent Masons. At Pinsents they were two of the national firm's most senior partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651