Linklaters loses partner duo from Brussels arm
Linklaters has lost two partners from its Brussels office, with DLA Piper and Stibbe signing up the departing duo in the Belgian capital. Yoichi Shibasaki has joined DLA's EU competition law group in Brussels. His practice focuses on competition and trade law, corporate M&A and commercial, in particular Japanese business and Japanese law, and among his briefs at DLA will be to set up a Japanese desk in the office. Shibasaki joined Linklaters as a partner in 2002 from Belgian firm De Bandt van Hecke Lagae & Loesch, before which he had spent 15 years at US firm Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, making partner in 1990.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651