DLA redundancy package sparks strong response
DLA Piper has sparked anger among its UK ranks as full details emerge of the firm's redundancy package. The details surfaced in leaked minutes from a meeting held last month (27 February) with employee representatives involved in the firm's redundancy consultation. The firm, which saw the deadline for voluntary redundancy pass earlier this week (10 March), launched its second UK redundancy consultation in February, with up to 30 fee earners and more than 100 support staff at risk.
Anger as leaked minutes reveal terms of voluntary redundancies for DLA’s UK staff
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651