Legal Week canvasses 3,000 students for major report
Legal Week Intelligence is canvassing the views of 3,000 law undergraduates from the UK's top universities as well as Graduate Diploma in Law students from the College of Law, BPP and Kaplan. The survey looks at the reasons why students choose law as a career and how their views of law firms develop during their course. It also covers which forms of law firm marketing have the most impact and which firms students think are the most prestigious, the best for training and for work-life balance. Key findings and some of the main benchmarking tables will be published in Legal Week and the top 10 best graduate employers will receive an accreditation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651