Freshfields names new Asia managing partner
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has appointed a new Asia managing partner with London corporate partner Simon Marchant set to take up the position. The firm has been without a managing partner in the region since Perry Noble stepped down from the role in 2006.Marchant (pictured) is a senior figure in Freshfields' City corporate department, and in recent years has been head of both the firm's energy and natural resources sector group and its telecoms, media and technology group. He has also been a member of the firm's partnership council for the last three years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651