Brick Court quartet among 104 to take silk
Barristers at a number of leading chambers have received silk status in the latest round of QC appointments announced today (19 February). Brick Court Chambers saw four of its members - Alan Maclean, Fergus Randolph, Aidan Robertson and Mark Hoskins - receive the accolade, while One Essex Court's David Wolfson, Daniel Toledano and Alain Choo-Choy all claimed the elite kitemark.Fountain Court, Blackstone Chambers and Four Pump Court each saw two barristers gain QC status.However, top set Essex Court only saw one member - Christopher Smith - take silk, as did a number of other top sets including 3 Verulam Buildings, 11 Stone Buildings and 7 King's Bench Walk.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651