Nabarro and Jones Day act on £587m shopping centre sale
Nabarro and Jones Day have advised on British Land's sale of 50% of its stake in Sheffield's Meadowhall shopping centre for £587.7m. The deal saw British Land turn to Jones Day for advice as it set up a 50:50 joint venture partnership for the freehold interest in Meadowhall with London & Stamford Property and an uni-dentified joint venture partner. The firm's co-head of real estate, David Roberts, and corporate partner Giles Elliott took lead roles on the transaction, which values Meadowhall at £1.175bn, with the purchase price including a £170m cash consideration.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651