CC in talks on voluntary redundancies
Clifford Chance (CC) is in talks with associates about voluntary redundancies, it has emerged, in addition to its current consultation on compulsory job losses. One CC lawyer told Legal Week that the firm has been offering associates the chance to leave the firm voluntarily, at the same time as proceeding with the formal redundancy consultation that could see up to 80 fee earner jobs in London affected.The lawyer suggested that voluntary cuts to the firm's finance group were of a particularly significant size. Another lawyer at the firm confirmed there have been discussions about voluntary redundancies.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651