Taylor Wessing chief to step down from top role
Taylor Wessing managing partner Michael Frawley is to step down from his post when his term closes in August this year. Legal Week has learned that Frawley will not stand for re-election but will instead take a sabbatical when his term ends, before returning to full-time practice as a partner in the firm's insolvency group. The news means that the firm is now seeking a replacement for Frawley (pictured) in a process that kicked off this month with informal soundings of the partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651