Lovells takes investment client to market on infant exchange
Lovells has advised IRF European Investment on this year's first listing on the Specialist Fund Market (SFM), with a market capital of $185m (£133m).The deal makes IRF the third company to list on the SFM, which was established in November 2007 as an option to London's Alternative Investment Market (AIM) for investment funds and their investors. IRF, which was previously listed on AIM and invests primarily in financial instit-utions based in the southeast of Europe, has been a Lovells client since 2006.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651