Ashurst to lay off up to 15 staff in latest cuts
Ashurst has entered into a redundancy consultation with a number of its London-based support staff. The firm has kicked off a consultation within the last two weeks, with around 15 secretarial positions in London at risk. The consultation, which mainly affects float secretaries and staff on night shifts, is expected to conclude in February. The top 10 City firm confirmed the talks in a statement saying: "We are in the course of a consultation process to make a small number of secretaries redundant in accordance with business needs."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651