Linklaters: partners to go and firm set for job cuts
Linklaters is gearing up for plans to cut back its partnership in a move that is expected to see more than 35 partners worldwide leave the City giant.Legal Week has learned that the firm's City headquarters could see around 10 partners depart by the end of the current financial year in April, though its European practice has been cited by some outside the firm as the most vulnerable.Three of the departing City partners are in the capital markets, banking and corporate practices, but it is not yet known where the remaining cuts will be made.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651