Sidley and DLA Piper secure roles on Asia IPO
Sidley Austin and DLA Piper have played key roles in one of the first initial public offerings (IPOs) of the year on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Sidley Austin served as issuer's counsel to Chinese oil products trader Strong Petrochemical Holdings, whose 12 January IPO raised about HK$250m (£21m).The firm's team was led by Hong Kong partner Constance Choy, alongside associates Eugene Lai and Iris Yuen. China's King & Wood represented Strong on issues involving mainland Chinese law. DLA Piper represented the sponsor and underwriter, China Everbright Capital. The DLA Piper team was led by partner Esther Leung.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651