Taylor Wessing secures triple hire in Paris
Taylor Wessing has bolstered its Paris arm after recent losses in the French capital with the hire of two new partners and a senior associate. The firm has moved to shore up the office with the hire of Simon Christiaen and Evelyne Friedel as partners. Christiaen joins from Landwell, where he was a partner, while Friedel arrives from Jones Day, where she was a counsel. Senior associate Valerie Aumage has joined from Field Fisher Waterhouse in Paris.Christiaen is an intellectual and industrial property lawyer with a particular focus on patent law related issues. Friedel focuses on economic and commercial law and is also a competition litigator.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651