CC set to finalise Badea & Asociatii merger
Clifford Chance (CC) will merge with its Romanian association firm next year, having operated in Bucharest in association with Badea & Asociatii since June 2006. The merger is still subject to a partner vote, but CC expects the Romanian firm to be a fully merged office from 1 May 2009. The two firms had previously announced plans to merge within three years of setting up the association.The Bucharest office will be known as Badea Clifford Chance following the combination. It will continue to be headed by current managing partner Daniel Badea, who launched the Romanian firm in 2002 together with corporate and real estate partner Nadia Badea.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651