Study ranks UK firms' payroll charity donations
New figures released by a Government-backed charity have ranked the UK top 50 law firms by the largest proportion of staff signed up to make charitable donations on a regular basis. Research by the Geared for Giving Campaign ranks law firms taking part in Workplace Giving - a scheme which offers tax incentives for firms whose employees sign up to make regular donations via the company pay roll.The study credits Mills & Reeve and Taylor Wessing with the highest take-up rate of the 46 UK top 50 law firms taking part, with almost a quarter of employees from these two firms donating money via the scheme.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651