Wragges confirms 24 job cuts as LLP accounts show costs rising
Wragge & Co saw its operating expenses increase by £6.6m in the 2007-08 financial year, according to the firm's latest LLP filings. Expenses increased from £71.6m in 2007 to £78.2m in 2008, according to the firm's accounts, with a large proportion of the additional expenses coming as a result of staff costs.Staff costs grew to £44.4m for the 2007-08 financial year, up from £39.6m the previous year, with wages and salaries accounting for the biggest single cost at £38.8m and the remainder covering social security and pension costs.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651