White & Case chairman sets out growth agenda after shake-up
White & Case chairman Hugh Verrier has pledged his commitment to the law firm's international network, citing Latin America and Asia as investment priorities.Verrier stressed that despite the recent closure of the Milan and Dresden offices and the spin-off of its Bangkok outpost, the firm has no plans for any further office closures. The pledge comes after Legal Week last week revealed details of White & Case's management overhaul in the wake of a review by consultants McKinsey & Co.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651