Dewey makes up 20 partners with three in the City
Dewey & LeBoeuf has become the latest firm to announce its partner promotions, making up three in the City from a global total of 20. Tax associate Julio Castro and corporate lawyers Emma Pond and Fabio Pizzoccheri have all been made up in London, taking partner numbers in the firm's City office up to 50.Elsewhere, the bulk of the promotions come in New York, with eight lawyers in the office made up to partnership. Los Angeles and Washington receive three new partners and Boston one.Outside the US, the firm's Moscow office sees one new partner, with two made up in Milan.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651