Nabarro, Linklaters and Slaughters appointed on London Scottish collapse as crunch continues
A raft of City law firms have landed roles on the collapse of specialist financial services house London Scottish Bank. Linklaters and Nabarro have been instructed by the bank, which went into administration earlier this week (1 December).The firms worked alongside each other with London banking partner Bruce Bell leading a team for Linklaters advising London Scottish on the finance side, while Nabarro restructuring and insolvency head Patricia Godfrey advised on corporate matters.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651