Bevan Brittan posts first-half financials
Bevan Brittan has become the latest firm to announce its figures for the first half of the 2008-09, reporting a marginal increase in year-on-year income. The national firm reported revenue of £20.78m for the first six months of the financial year, a 1% rise in the £20.53m for the first half of 2007/08. The figures are yet to be audited.Bevan Brittan chief executive Andrew Manning said: "I am very pleased to report such a strong set of results for the past six months, particularly in the face of the current tough economic environment and following a period of considerable internal change. This performance is testimony to the quality and positive attitude of everyone at the firm."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651