Beachcroft reveals H1 financials
Beachcroft has become the latest national firm to reveal its half-year results. The figures, which were announced internally at a partners' conference in Bristol this afternoon (14 November), shows the firm posting static growth on last year's figure, with fee income standing at £54m.Beachcroft senior partner Simon Hodson (pictured) commented: "2007-08 was a year of consolidation for our business. The effects of that have continued part way into the current financial year and this was expected."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651