Hammonds promotes duo ahead of schedule
Hammonds has taken the unusual step of promoting two of its senior associates halfway through the year, with Tracey Sheehan and Tim Cooper joining the firm's partnership this month.Sheehan, a technology and telecommunications specialist, will become a partner in Hammond's Leeds office, while restructuring group member Cooper will become a partner in the firm's Manchester office. Commenting on the promotions, Hammonds managing partner Peter Crossley said: "[Sheehan] has done brilliantly since joining from Nabarro and that is why we have promoted her. Due to the financial situation at the moment, Tim's side of the business is doing very well. A gap has come up in the Manchester office and Tim is the perfect person to fill it."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651