A&O LLP specialist in Addleshaws move
Addleshaw Goddard has boosted its professional practices and limited liability partnership (LLP) group with the hire of new partner Rachel Khiara.Khiara joins the national law firm from Allen & Overy, where she held the position of counsel. At A&O she assisted the funds group on the establishment of LLP fund managers, as well as advising on traditional partnership issues and LLP conversions. She will formally take up her new position next month (10 November).Richard Linsell, head of the professional practices and LLP group, said: "Few solicitors are real specialists in this practice area and none, other than our team at Addleshaw Goddard, do it all the time."Rachel has been involved in the LLP movement from its outset and is someone we have always admired. We have recruited her to help with client handling, where we have too many clients for the current partners to look after, and Rachel is looking forward to this exciting new role."The hire follows the top 20 UK law firm's separate announcement earlier this month it has made 16 redundancies in the last 12 months, including two part-time fee earners and 14 support staff. The cuts came across the firm's London, Leeds and Manchester practices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651