Ashurst to Ashurst
What with the financial world staring into an abyss, a critical US presidential election and The X Factor back on telly, you wouldn't have thought it was a particularly good time to get away for your average City lawyer.Not so at The Diary's favourite firm Ashurst. Owing to concerns that a lavish partner weekend in say, Cannes, would not set an appropriate example, the firm appears to have branched out into the leafy Hampshire market with the launch of Ashurst camping ground (pictured). The Diary imagines incumbent senior partner Geoffrey Green leading the campfire sing-songs, while Simon Bromwich plays practical jokes on the tax partners and Charlie Geffen burns the bangers on the BBQ.All in all, a perfect way for Ashurst staff to stay on message and live the brand all year round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651