Former merger candidates eye up Heller teams
Failed merger partners of Heller Ehrman could be set to pick up large parts of the firm, as the troubled West Coast giant moves closer to dissolution, writes The Recorder. In a partner conference call on Thursday (18 September), firm management said they expected to hear whether former merger candidates Winston & Strawn, Baker & McKenzie and Mayer Brown would be interested in picking up large chunks of Heller's offices, practice groups or both. Management told the partners that they expected to hear back from the firms over "the next few days."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651