Too much information
Your cosmopolitan and transatlantic Diary has always been well versed in the cultural differences that mark the distance between the UK and the US as more than just a geographical stretch of the Atlantic Ocean. And such differences are often most notable at the UK arms of US law firms, when opposing cultures meet head-to-head. English partners joining a US firm in London may welcome the over-exuberant camaraderie and touchy-feely sentiments, but sometimes it can all get a bit too much for us stiff-upper-lipped Brits.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651