As the credit crunch exerts pressure on companies around the globe, the outlook facing general counsel gathering for this year's Corporate Counsel Forum Europe has changed dramatically since 2007.On the one hand chief legal officers, especially those in the financial services sector, face an environment of mounting regulatory, market and litigation risk. On the other, they have never been under more pressure to contain costs as companies struggle to conserve cash.With this in mind, this month's Legal Week Corporate Counsel Forum provides a timely opportunity for general counsel to discuss the implications of the downturn and how to balance these competing priorities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651