Bingham recruits bankruptcy leader in New York
Bingham McCutchen has recruited a global bankruptcy practice co-leader from Schulte Roth & Zabel, reports The New York Law Journal. Jeffrey Sabin, who will join Bingham's New York office, has represented creditors' committees or bondholders' committees in major bankruptcies, including those of Chiquita Brands, Rockefeller Center Properties and Alliance Entertainment. The addition of Sabin will bolster Bingham's New York bankruptcy capability following the departure last year of former practice co-head Evan Flaschen, who left in March 2007 to join the New York office of Bracewell & Giuliani.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651