Nixon Peabody confirms hire of twelve Taylor Wessing partners
Speculation that the dozen lawyers who resigned from Taylor Wessing's Paris office last week would move to Nixon Peabody has been confirmed. The 12 non-equity partners at the heart of the dispute between Taylor Wessing's French arm and the US firm handed in their resignation in the wake of failed merger talks between the two firms.The lawyers resigned last week, with details of the impending departures contained within a motion filed this week by Taylor Wessing's legal team. Nixon Peabody now has confirmed that the resigned partners will be moving to the firm in a statement issued to the press.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651