Hammonds targets US growth in strategy review
Hammonds is looking to ramp up its operations in the US with a number of options currently being considered. The UK national giant's US strategy was discussed at the firm's partnership conference in Barcelona in June, with the firm set to push forward and develop its Stateside presence.The firm is currently weighing up its options, but securing a tie-up with a US firm is high on the agenda. However, short of this, the firm would either seek a strategic alliance or maintain its current position and develop existing relationships with US firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651