Kirkland becomes latest to launch in Palo Alto
Kirkland & Ellis has launched in the coveted tech market of Palo Alto, in a move that hands the Chicago-based law firm its third practice in California, writes The Am Law Daily. The firm said the move, which comes five years after Kirkland set up an office in San Francisco, was driven by the growth of its Bay Area practice."It was not an issue of space," says patent litigator Chadd Taylor, who now heads up the new branch after transferring from San Francisco. "We just want full access to the Bay Area for client relationships and recruiting."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651